Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Christmas....Vegas (camera phone version)

Just a smattering of pictures of our Christmas vacation in Vegas through the lens of my camera phone.
B likes to find a comfortable spot to relax. It is usually near his Poppy.
Couple of dudes....hangin' out.  Poppy makes a nice pillow.




Some things never change....(thankfully so).


Later on, some tandem bike races were held.

We even got to attend the Vegas Bowl game. I'm not sure I want to say who was playing....as our team didn't do so hot. Oh well, there's always next year. ASU can only go up after this performance.

This is one of our favorite dates. I cannot even count the number of basketball and football games we have attended. Always a good time. (Well, mostly....just make sure BYU is heavily favored to win if you want a pleasant ride home. No, while he does get personally attached, he still recognizes that life doesn't revolve around 'his' teams. And it makes the games all that more exciting when watching with it with him.)
Cute kids



Yum....can always count on great food when visiting the folks.

All the grandkids!!!

Jace celebrated his birthday while we were there. No, Jace, you are not 4 yet. Maybe he was really hoping for that new bike a little early. Or practicing old draft age limit evasion techniques so he could get into the pee wee football league early.


He had a little help from his friends....unwrapping gifts. B & K happily obliged.




We ran over to the Bellagio conservatory to check out what they strung up for the holidays. Poppy was nice to give Kyleigh a better view.
Another great view assistance.

She loved this. And kept going in for more even though it would spray her a little.


Must accessorize when going out for a leisurely stroll around the backyard. (Necklace, ring, high heels and stroller).

Jace was practicing his Zoolander face...

Just like his Daddy (I know I have a better Zoolander by Jared, but couldn't find it)


Kyleigh was not practicing her toddlers in tiaras....these kids will be able to choose their recreational activities but it will not be prancing around on a stage to be judged on whether her smile was pretty enough, her dance impressive enough or hair poofed up enough. But it was fun to clip a hair piece in her to see what she would look like with more hair than a few whisps here and there.
Until she put a head band on like Rambo.

Brenden, you are tough like Rambo, too.

This was exciting for me. I got to meet my old friend from Temuco, Chile. She has now moved to a place north of Santiago, but was here in the states visiting for a few months and so I had to run up to St George and see her. Brought back alot of memories.

I think the kids were well taken care of while I was gone for a bit.

But all too soon, it was over and we were on a plane back to the icy cold Northeast.
Kids did pretty well on the airplane. They had enough snacks, movies and books to keep them busy. We all slept extremely well after finally arriving back home after almost a month. But are counting down the days until we can go back and see more family.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails