Just another guy sitting in his front yard on his favorite snow chair.
Kyleigh tried to make her own snow chair.
She lasts outside just about as long as she stays dry. Once snow gets inside her gloves or the chill is too strong, she wants to go back into the warmth. I don't blame her. Pink hands are no fun. Hot chocolate is.
For awhile, Brenden helped attempt to make another snow chair. But that only lasted until he found something better to do with a mound of snow.
More arrow shooting. I guess I'm glad he doesn't do gun poses and it's some kind of arrow shot pose.
And Kyleigh has now picked up on the arrow thing. Leg up, one hand forward and usually a shooting sound to accompany.
I particularly like how Brenden is looking at Kyleigh in this shot. He can be a big tease, but generally, he is very happy to have an in-house play pal and treats her very well.
Brenden likes to grab a hold of Trent's foot and be dragged around the kitchen. Kyleigh likes to hitch a ride on his back.
She usually instigates this...
Somebody's going to get it. Chicken with a ball and dump truck. It's all fun and games when Dad comes home. The next house we move into will probably need to have a circular race track through a couple rooms.
No comments:
Post a Comment