Sunday, February 19, 2012

Last ones, I promise.

These are the last photos of Christmas/New Years vacation. And I think they're probably pretty redundant (bikes and more food), but it reminds me of home, and the kids look like they're enjoying themselves, and that's what I want included in the blog book 2011. The other day, as we were driving in the car, Kyleigh asked where we were going and when I told her the library, she said no, she wanted to go to Poppy's house. Trent told me that he asked Brenden what he would like to do this coming weekend, and he said go to Poppy's house. It was a big hit, and I really can't blame them for wanting to go back. (Trent also checked out their weather this week...in the 70s!!!! Tomorrow I take the kids to Lake Farmpark where they have free admission for kids for President's day, and I was ecstatic that we'll hit 40 with 0% chance of rain!)
There's a reason why Brenden asked if he could ride his bike instead of go on a walk with Trent while Kyleigh was taking a nap. Bikes are for cool kids.

And Abby is definitely included in that group.

Tandem ride.


Home cookin'


Trent took the kids to climb all over Red Rock one afternoon while I ran up to St. George to see an old friend.
Besides riding bikes, they really like walking around wide open spaces. (I wish I could add food to their list of favorites. They are getting better. Or maybe it's the constant bribe of ice cream or oreo shakes or apple cider or plain ol' marshmallows to come if they eat more than a bird's portion).

Bike was a little too big, but it didn't keep her from constantly trying every time she went outside. She is getting better at her own bike here in Ohio.

Fun trip. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails