Little Kyleigh has been very talkative and quite revealing.
We had finished getting ready for bed, read bedtime stories and was tucking her in when she said, "Turn on Jesus music". I had never called it that, and neither has Trent, but she must relate the Mormon Tabernacle Choir that plays softly as she falls asleep to her "Jesus music". I wouldn't doubt that he listens to the same tune that she does.
The other night, as she was saying her prayer, she always blesses her Dad and brother at school, but this night she added, "thanks Mommy stay home. With me". Felt nice.
Changing her diaper the other day, we hadn't been discussing anything really and certainly nothing of Heaven, when Kyleigh looks up at me and says, "Jesus talk [to] me, I wittle baby". And she hasn't forgot it since. Nice to know from the mouth of babes who is watching over them and keeping them company.
No comments:
Post a Comment