Saturday, June 1, 2013
Carnival
Baptist Church across the street from our Church was having a Carnival. Kids wanted to go see some animals, play games...but most of all, ride the train. And that was probably the best part.
But I think B kinda liked the live animals.
...ok, maybe not. Not too sure how this whole thing is supposed to go.
Kyleigh, on the other hand, was more of a natural. Got nurturing in her blood.
Her favorite part was the horses. Bunnies are cool, but you can't hitch a ride on those. I think she went two rounds on the horse.
B, on the other hand, was just enduring his ride. Couldn't wait to get off. Didn't want to even consider a second run. Don't tell his father. Would probably kill a piece of him inside.
Don't be fooled by the smile.
This face was more true to life.
Kids also liked racing each other on this inflatable obstacle course. B won both times. I'm not sure Kyleigh understood she was racing.
Such agility.
This train was the best (small) one I've been on. A grandpa was pulling it with his tractor and went through the parking lot doing a bunch of circles, zig zagging and scared the passengers on the train a couple times with how close he would get to the cars on some of his moves. B and I were thoroughly entertained. Next time you throw a carnival, call the Baptist church to get the number of their tractor train driver.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment