The wreath Tree helped me make (looks better in person:) )
Monday, December 31, 2007
Pretzel Rods, a wreath, an airplane and Tree
My sister in law, Tree, is the quintessential American mom. She knows how to do and make just about anything. She brought home big rocks to make a fireplace in her home, is building her own barn, fixes almost any household problem and makes great crafts. I went to her place up the canyon in Herriman to make pretzel rods and later a wreath. After going to her daughters class to talk about Christmas in Chile, I took her son, Jack, with me to paint a plane, have lunch, watch Dinosaur and dress him up in all Brenden's fireman stuff. So much fun, so little time...
The wreath Tree helped me make (looks better in person:) )
Tree and the pretzel rods. Mmm mmm, they tasted good. Dip pretzel into melted carmel, let cool, then dip into melted chocolate, and immediately sprinkle desired toppings-toffee crumbs, chocolate sprinkles, or drizzle white and red chocolate.
Aspen and Jack.
Jack the fireman holding his newly painted airplane. It's a police airplane with police lights on top and his initials on the bottom. All his design.
The wreath Tree helped me make (looks better in person:) )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Nicole I was so glad to see your post on my blog. You are as beautiful as you always have been. How are you? Keep in touch. Your family is so super cute. I love it!! - Mindy
Post a Comment