
New Years resolutions are good. Even if I don't accomplish all of them, I at least have some goals or direction of what I want to do in this next year, so here are a few of mine for 2008:
*Build a snowman (hey, have to start small to get the momentum)
*Magnify church calling
*Never miss a weekly date with my amazing husband
*Read the whole Ensign every month
*Read the RS and Sunday School lessons before church
*Finish Brenden's 1st year scrapbook
*Watch as many SUNS games as possible
*Cheer them on as they beat the Celtics in the Finals
This was last year-before they added Grant Hill to the roster. Both sides of my family are from Phoenix, we used to live there for awhile, and been watching them since Sir Charles and KJ.

Amare at slam dunk contest
Great player. Can't believe this old guy can still dance around the younger players game after game
Marion (the one thing that my sister wants for the New Year) putting on a funny face
*Finish sewing the dress I started
*Play a sport with Trent regularly
*Have another baby!! Brenden really needs a play buddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment