He recently turned 10 months. He says Dadda and Momma and something that sounds like Hi and Dude.
He can sit up and stand in his crib, but doesn't know how to lay back down, so after he wears himself out, he just doubles himself over, lies down in his own lap and falls asleep. I go in after I don't hear any more noise and lay him back down. This happens every night now.
He would rather pull himself up on his toys than play with them.
Has a rather funny scoot-crawl (I got a video of it that i'll post tonight).
Favorite food is banana and loves to drink water and then gurgle it out again.
Gets cuter everyday.
2 comments:
Trent,
I just came across your blog from someone else's. I can't believe you have a kid! Holy Cow! I hope that you are doing better, too!
Aren't kids just the greatest? Your little Brenden is such a cutie! My little girl does the crawl thing, too, although we call it the "Mogly" crawl from Jungle book, because she crawls on her feet instead of on her knees sometimes....kids are funny!
You have such a cute family!
Nicole,
So this is really random, but I actually saw your blog on a blog from someone in our ward- the Wernli family. I saw Nicole and Trent Sorenson and thought it may be you guys and it was! It's weird how there is such a network of blogs. Anyways Brenden's hair is soooo cute! I hope you guys are doing well and it was fun to see you a little while back! Your blog is so cute too- how did you do all of that?!
Candace
Post a Comment