Some sort of crawl that Brenden does. I don't know if he's smart or just lazy. He only puts one leg back in normal crawling position and the other leg he keeps in sitting up position so that when he stops, he just leans back and he's already in sitting position. Heres a video of the phenomenon.
This is Brenden trying to take my book, I tell him its my book, but he tells me its not. Either Courtney just taught him how to shake his head well and he likes to do it, or he really knows what he is doing.
7 comments:
Brenden's crawl is awesome and hilarious all at the same time. What a cutie!
Haa Haa sooo cute! Love your adorable little family
I LOVE it!! he is so dang cute. I hope you are all doing great
Man that kid is great. I think he needs to spend more time down with his aunts, uncle and grandparents though. We could just take him for a week or so lol. And I love that he can shake is head so well! That's my nephew! I am just so proud I taught him so well.
Nicole, he is a doll! I love the way his hair sticks up. My little boy (now he's 13) was pretty much bald. He had his first "hair cut" at 22 months.
That crawling video is so cute! I think he's pretty smart moving around that way. :) I hope everything is going well for your family.
-Lisa
That crawl is so cute! I love the strange things babies do when they are learning to move around! Simeon just rolls everywhere he wants to go :)
Post a Comment