Monday, February 4, 2008

Brenden stands in crib all by himself!

This is a not so good quality video of him standing in his crib. I got it the first 2 times he did it on the regular camcorder, but don't have the right equipment to upload it. (Looks like I need to get a firewire cord). But did capture his 3rd time on camera phone. First video is an almost successful attempt and the second is when he really stood up in his crib!

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Girl, you are definitely going to have to lower the mattress. Your blog looks fabulous by the way.

David and Wendy Pendergrass said...

Hi Nicole! I stumbled on your blog and was so excited to see how you are doing! Brenden is such a cutie! They grow so fast. Well, I hope your family is doing well. You can check out what is up in our lives at pendergrassfamily.blogspot.com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails