Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Out of Jerusalem series


I just finished reading the first volume of the Out of Jerusalem series by H. B. Moore. So far I have recommended it to everyone I know who likes to read and found it very well researched and written. I am not one to read historical fiction, however it was on the front stand at the checkout, so I grabbed it, thumbed through the first pages and decided to get it. Now I feel like my Book of Mormon reading really has taken a whole new perspective. The people are no longer ancient and foreign to me, but real and fascinating. I think I read the whole book in a day and a half. Here's the link to the writers blog: My Writer's Liar
This is one book not to miss.

1 comment:

Heather Moore said...

Wow, Nicole. I was grateful for your nice email you sent, but I didn't realize you blogged about the series too! Thanks! I'm so glad you enjoyed it. I just found out that my "next" Book of Mormon series was accepted by Covenant ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails