Scott has a history of being good with kids, and she is no different...
He carries her around (and enjoys it...at least he doesn't try to pawn her off quickly)

Just spending some R & R together...

And I kinda think the feeling is mutual between those two.

She has brought so much to our home. Kisses are more abundant. Smiles are seen more often. Giggles and belly laughs echo more frequently. And love has most definitely increased since she came around 6 months ago. Time is already flying...tomorrow I'll be filling out college applications.
She is still a tiny peanut. But her progress is steady. She is just as mellow as Brenden was. Easily smiles. Very easy on the eyes:) Contagious laugh and happy to just be in the same room as everyone else without receiving all the attention.
She would be perfect if she would just figure out how to sleep through the night....



Thank you for joining our family, Kyleigh. We are all better people because of you.
Happy 6 months.
2 comments:
Oh she is such a cutie! I still love that our boys were born around the same time & now our girls were too! And our girls have the same middle name, just spelled differently! How awesome is that?
She is adorable! I love the pictures and her clothes are darling too! And 6 months and not sleeping through the night yet...please don't tell me that! I was hoping Madi would start soon. She likes to feed 1-2x at night still....I'm exhausted, as are you! Babies really bring you back to the 'happy' days...I forgot how happy, smiley, and giggly Ally use to be! Keep me updated on your grandpa--I'm trying out the cookbooks and if he needs some then I could give him good advice! :) You could buy them for him!
Post a Comment