I'm so glad that Trent wanted to walk me to the library to meet with my sister after our first class...that he looked up my number on BYU directory...that he came to lunch with me when I was going to meet my dad (who was on his way home after a snowmobiling trip),
the day after our first date...that he bought me a basketball to ask me to marry him :)...and is the greatest father to our children that I could ever dream of...




(He tried to sneak out tonight to buy me some Valentine treats while I was upstairs reading "The Help" because my dad and his dad told him to always surprise the wife with a gift even though you say you're not going to do anything this time). I don't think I'm going to tell him that I heard the garage door or his car leaving....
I'm such a lucky, lucky girl
3 comments:
what a darling post. he seems like a sweetheart, but he married a fabulous person!
How cute! I love the pictures! :)and The Help was a fast read..tell me if you liked it...I have mixed feelings).
so cute! you definitely got a great guy! (as i'm sure from what i know of you...he got a great girl!) :)
Post a Comment