I hope the 2nd time around is more successful than this first:

Failed attempt to convince him to come over to hit the ball off the tee with his new bat. Slide needed to be climbed.

He probably walked around holding the ball in one hand with the glove in the other hand more than he actually used the 2 for the purposes they were designed for.

So I just followed his lead and let him wander around...let him get used to the gear...break it in.


Ready yet, B?

Bat was retired at this point. Left it on the table and maybe we should take babysteps. First throw ball around with glove on and then we'll move onto more advanced skills, like hitting. I woulda thought boys would like hitting objects with a stick/bat.

At least the weather is nicer outdoors. We'll try this again later. Or maybe this is a Dad's job. I'll let the dudes play ball next time. Must be a guy thing.
1 comment:
You guys have a great backyard! It looks huge! B must love it!
Post a Comment