Thursday, March 11, 2010

Stolen Goods

wantd


Someone stole our little man. We are going to get him back. We gave him 3 days to see if he would miss Mom and Dad. Didn't work. He probably wouldn't mind if we waited another week to retrieve him.

But Kyleigh misses you....
reach
reach  for b

And I think Dad misses you...
Photobucket

He has no one to read Bedtime stories to.
bedtime story

And I kinda miss you too. You're my bud.
mom and b

But we heard you've been having a great time. Wouldn't expect anything less with the crowd you've been hanging around the last few days. You're a lucky chap.
But ready or not, here we come.........

1 comment:

Jordan and Jodi said...

Well if he's hanging out with your family then for sure he doesn't want to come home!!! How's grandpa doing? Everytime I cook from my new cookbooks I think of him.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails