To fix the damage done in Chile, approx 2 billion and many years will be needed. I wish I had that kind of cash hanging around...I would give it in a heartbeat. I love those people in Chile. I cried, laughed and loved them till it left me physically weak. Concepcion is where I served my mission. It is where one of the new temples will be built.
An old mission friend said that perhaps the Lord is preparing His people for the Temple.
I received word from some friends in Chillan that there were ALOT of people in Sacrament Meeting that next day. I'm so glad that they are turning to the right source for help in their crisis.
So many waterfalls in the southern part of Chile. Gorgeous.

Can never get enough 'futbol'

Chile is so unique in that you can be at the beach and not travel too far to find snow in the mountains


Their traditional dance-La Cueca- at a ward party.


Obispo Moya and his family. Finally heard from him today. He said he was grateful for the gospel, because his family had their food storage so they weren't as urgent or scared as the others who had no water or food.

Temuco. Such incredible, genuine people.

Lepe Family. Took them awhile to contact all their family members in different parts of Chile. Can't imagine the fear of not knowing if your Mom/Dad, Sister/Brother is alive or not.
Never will meet another family quite like them. So strong. Never felt so loved than when around them.

Maybe it's cause we got along so well...





Chile has been on my mind lately. I can't help it.
No comments:
Post a Comment