Monday, May 24, 2010

Something about April showers bring May flowers???

Whoever came up with that catchy little phrase has not been to the schizophrenic weather of Utah. We still have not experienced two days of 70s weather put together. Oh how I wish I could turn on my AC and not my HEATER. It's been too long dealing with socks, boots, jackets and limited play time outside. Way too long.
My sister is moving from Provo to Phoenix on Friday and she called me up to complain about the weather. I held zero sympathy for her. She is getting out. I'm stuck.
1

4
Utah
Today
May 24
Rain /
 Snow
Rain / Snow
54°
44°
70%

Las Vegas 

Today
May 24
Sunny
Sunny
73°
54°
0%

Phoenix
Today
May 24
Sunny
Sunny
82°
61°

I want to cry....
5

6

7

2

No bike riding today...maybe we should buy Brenden a snowmobile. Then he could play outside in May.


3

2 comments:

Bekah said...

Yuck, yuck! I can't believe it's snowing there. Hopefully the summer comes soon!

Lisa Marie said...

amen sista'

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails