Friday, May 21, 2010

Videos

Couple videos since we don't have Grandparents within easy driving distance...this is how we keep up with the kids growing so fast.
Brenden just got out of tub, found one of my old phones that we let him use for play, and apparently he was on a long distance call to his Poppy. And for a minute, looks like Poppy was talking back...some imagination.


Before Kyleigh began speed crawling, she would remain stationary wherever I placed her. I had to finish getting ready for the day, and she kept trying to peek into the bathroom. Her little neck stretches as far as she can muster till she finds someone she knows and then rewards us with her sweet smile.


Back a whole month ago, when there was still snow on the ground, B didn't want to stay couped up in the house any longer, so I let him outside to see what he could play with out there. After filming this video, and seeing him talk to himself about how to clean off the swings, I did don a larger-than-I-should-be-wearing-in-March-jacket and forced myself out there to have a little jaunt with him. Oh man, this is what Idahoan Dads are for. I'm a desert rat at heart. Always will be.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails