Kyleigh wondering just what her parents are thinking.
Alright! Hit it!!!
Woah, guess Trent should hold on before he yells 'hit it', next time. But the large pack of snow makes for a soft landing. And all those extra layers doesn't hurt either.
T & B ready for round 2.
They made it around.
It looked safe enough, so I took Kyleigh on. She didn't protest, and I think she actually liked the ride. I couldn't see her face, but she would have most assuredly let me know if it was not to her liking.
Approaching curve #2.
That run went well, so Brenden decided on a solo run.
And he did great!
....till the last curve....
...and forgot to stay with the sled as it made the final turn...
...and got a face wash...
His cheeks were a little extra rosy, but luckily Grandma S had brewed up some hot chocolate for us, so no permanent damage done. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment