Thursday, January 20, 2011

Must run in the family

I know Steph used to do this. Don't know if she ever fell asleep like Courtney did.



But it looks like its genetic. Somehow falling asleep like this is comfortable. She has done this more than one night when we go in to check on her before tucking ourselves in.


4 comments:

Lisa said...

That is Stephanie in the picture...not Courtney. :)

Nicole S said...

Well, you would know, you're the momma. I saw some blonde hair, but maybe it wasnt hair, and thought it was Courty.

Lisa said...

Yep...she was the only one of our kids who did that patented move.

Jordan and Jodi said...

First of all....I LOVE the new family picture in front of the fireplace! All of you look GRRREAT! And sleeping...I've never found Madi on a ball but I find her in that position ALL the time when I check on her. My husband and I tried and it isn't very comfortable for an adult--ha ha ha!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails