Sunday, January 23, 2011

We made it.

We were not so great at hiking last year. But we did make it at least once. We could have possibly done more, but I have such a poor memory that if I don't have photographic evidence, I don't know whether it occurred or not. True story. Unfortunately. 
Continuing on the 'catch-up' theme from earlier of going through the old photos to post on the blog to make sure gets published in our family book, I found this little expedition. It was in September of last year. We drove up here to check out the trails near the family's cabin that we were to stay at for the following weekend. They invited us to join them and we took their offer. Incredible views up there during the daylight hours.

Little family of 4 going for a cruise.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails