Friday, August 9, 2013

I can't help it...

...I think my kids are some pretty peaceful looking sleepers. And this kid still seems to be visiting Heaven in his dreams. The other day at breakfast, it was just he and I at the table (kyleigh is usually awake and finished eating by the time he rouses from slumber). I was reading but then he told me that he still has lessons from Jesus. I put my reading material down immediately. I then asked him what Jesus told him. Brenden said faithful, kindness, loving, and obey. I had no idea what to say after that. And Brenden looked as though it was a normal, everyday conversation we were having. I can't help it. I think he's a pretty special kid. 

1 comment:

B&K said...

Oh that's beautiful!! Once Kyle asked Emma what she dreamed about and she answered matter-of-factly, "I got to heaven in my dreams." It makes me teary.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails