Monday, September 22, 2008

Just another day....

... In Paradise.
Sometimes I wish it was possible to clone. A litter full of kids like this one, would be just right.


Top two faces are self-explanatory. Left, he is happy self. Right, he is making one of his many goofy faces he has come up with lately. Bottom face is the one he gives whenever he asks for something. Puts his head on shoulder, face down with eyes looking up, and arm extended. This is code for: please give me whatever you have in your hand.

5 comments:

Elicia said...

You do have one cute cute cute little boy! It's fun to be a lucky mom!!

Shae said...

That's too cute! He looks so old in those pictures! I wish I could clone the cuteness of my kids, and leave all of the ornery-ness and trouble-maker-ness out! hehehe

Candace said...

I second what shae said above...it seems like they always know exactly how to use their cuteness to the best advantage....it's so funny too that they come up with so many faces and can be so expressive without saying anything at all!

Josh and Melissa said...

What a cute boy! I also love the pictures of him in the dryer- classic!

West and Darci said...

What a cute little guy. I bet you give in a lot with that face. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails