Thursday, September 25, 2008

Please don't hurt me...

I hope there will be no serious or long lasting repercussions to this post. But since my Dad's funny stunt, I think I will share too.

Scott is pretty vocal against BYU. We're not quite sure why, but he loves to hate them. Especially the football team. He came up to the BYU homegame against UCLA hoping for a Pac-10 win, but sadly left at half time realizing that BYU was just too good for UCLA. When he spent the night up at our place, the biggest blanket I had out was the BYU one. I convinced him to use it since that was the only one out. Early the next morning, I got my camera out before he woke up and took this beauty:




Even better story: Scott went down to Arizona for the ASU vs Georgia game. Turned out to be not quite what he anticipated. He was in mourning for awhile after. Called to talk about what ASU now needs to do the rest of the season-run the table cleanly. So as Scott and sisters were driving back home from ASU, Dad called a few of his BYU alumn buddies and gathered a bunch of BYU paraphanilia and Mom printed out a report of how dominate BYU has been this season-with a near perfect game against UCLA and another shut out against Wyoming. Scott walks into his room and sees the BYU stuff and first accuses John Cannon (a strong BYU fan) of doing this, but realizes John was with him in the car. Dad just thought that since ASU is not doing so hot this season, he might want to switch over to a 'winning' team.


2 comments:

The Halligan's said...

That is funny! You are going to be in trouble if he reads this blog!

Anonymous said...

you are a jerk for this

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails