Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Phoenix Suns Game

Steph, Ash, John and I got to go to the Phoenix Suns game vs Spazz. (I'm probably going to incur the wrath and hatred of Jazz fans just for that one derogatory remark. Oh well. It was worth it.) :)
We enjoyed being together, and can't wait for the jazz to come to the valley of the Sun!!!!!
(Trent took several peaks at the game as he was home studying for his test and watching B. Thanks for letting me go hon!)

STAT going up for the dunk!

...And another one!
I seemed to have focused on one player. STAT again. He is deadly at the charity stripe.
This shot was funny because it appears as though the ball is thrown away and everybody is watching it travel to the other court.

Funny how The Sports Philanthropy Project and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation awards The Steve Nash Foundation the 2008 Steve Patterson Award for Excellence in Sports Philanthropy for a neonatal intensive care ward in Paraguay and an early childhood education center in AZ as well as other things and yet he receives 5 fouls (including this technical foul given during a timeout) in the early 3rd quarter to sit him out when Suns were ahead. Even Raja is pleading the case to the referees. I say the NBA needs to give the coaches at least one "Review" of an official's call per half. If it is not overturned, they loose a time out. Similar to football. This would keep the referees a whole lot more honest and hopefully not so many scandals and home-cookin'.
I loved getting there early for the shoot-around.



We asked the man in the row above us to take our picture. I forgot I still had it on video camera instead of still shot. Oops. We had no idea a video was being recorded.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails