Friday, November 14, 2008

REAL SLC soccer game

A little clip to share with what I think has to be the most diversified assortment of instruments. A cow bell, bag pipes, drums, and whatever else one can find. This band in front of us came down the isle to our right and stopped once they got to the front row. There was already a band in the section to our right, so there was a little competition going on. Also, there is a guy wearing only a white t-shirt. I guess he didn't read the weather forecast that called for 30s that night. One way to stay warm is beer and alot of dancing as demonstrated by the row below us. Good times.

1 comment:

Art and Evelyn said...

Darn it, I should have had a beer and danced more to keep warm because I was FREEZING!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails