Kyleigh attends Preschool. Loves the color pink. Has more energy than even her brother and Dad. The girl can go and go and go...
She is fiery and sweet. Kind and sneaky. Opinionated and selfless. She can kick and scream with all the stamina of derby horse and yet be still and snuggle in my arms for as long as I want to hold her. I'm told by her nursery and Preschool teachers that she is very obedient and nice to the other kids. She is a perfect compliment to Brenden. She can push him outside his comfort zone, and he can help keep her tame and calm.
She really likes music, dancing and make-believe. You put her in a princess dress, find a song and let her dance and she can put on a show for as long as you want to keep pushing the play button.
We kinda like this sassy sweet girl and had fun watching her blow out some candles and open a few presents.
She loved opening the cards from her grandparents.
The morning after was filled with hours of playing with the new goods.
And later on, I also got to blow out just a few candles. I wanted to just throw on a few candles here and there. But some people think it's a sick joke to go out and make sure to buy sufficient candles for the age I represent. Good thing I had two extra mouths full of air to help blow out all that flame.

No comments:
Post a Comment