Friday, May 20, 2011

It's still cold enough for one of these.....

Last night we had a hail storm that woke both Trent and I up at 4am. We have had straight rain for longer than I can remember. Trent decided he couldn't wait for the weather to clear up any longer, so he put rain coats on the kids, buckled them up in the bike trailer and we rode to the nearest park where they all got their butts wet from swinging on wet swings and monkeying around (I refused to swing until I can see the sun's rays). But the kids didn't mind a bit. We took them home and threw them into a nice, warm bath.
Having some hot chocolate with an extra dose of whipping cream also doesn't hurt to lift the spirits in this dreary weather. (Oh I can't wait for Vegas and Phoenix next week. To be outside without a coat in May???!)


2 comments:

Laura Lynn said...

Cute! It's been so cold here too! We're getting a break this weekend and then it's time for the cocoa again. Oy.

Binny said...

I randomly came across this blog, the baby boy is so cute, and so is the blog. Your children are sure going to cherish how their mum kept those little joys of their childhood and her life alive like this :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails