Whoa, I have ALOT of catching up to do. Been on a few vacations, moved across the country to a foreign land and all the normal stuff in between. So, I'll probably do a few blitz posts...just so it makes it into the blog book.
Brenden graduated from his first year or preschool. (He didn't officially graduate, since he'll be in one more year of Preschool before Kindergarten...and when I began this post Trent repeated the line from The Incredibles "Helen: I can't believe you don't want to go to your own son's graduation.
Bob: It's not a graduation. He is moving from the 4th grade to the 5th grade.
Helen: It's a ceremony!")
He was excited. Mom, Kyleigh and Aunty Ash came to his school to see him.
He sat through most of the songs (3 of the 4) tearing up a napkin in his lap into tiny shreds. He finally looked up at the end and sang with the class as well as did all the hand motions of the turtle.
Big Kid now.
Thanks Ash for the support. Sooooo nice to have you. Wanna come next year, too?
His really, truly great teacher. She is a natural with handling large groups of kids. Brenden liked her. And improved alot under her tutelage.



No comments:
Post a Comment