Monday, November 9, 2015

Travels

3/24/14
I was sitting in a meeting and let my mind wander. It went to the closing time of my stay here in Ohio and all the neat places I have been able to visit. I wanted to see if I could remember them. Then I went back to all the places that my family has taken me to visit as well. It was a cool list.
Canada-I don't remember alot of this trip except we went through Glacier National park and took a picture in front of the Alberta temple.
California-Disneyland
Florida-Disneyworld
Colorado-condo in Tamarron made for lots of fun trips to Alpine slide at Purgatory resort and fun window shopping in the little surrounding towns. (Not to mention finding golf balls or small animals underneath the condos when we were kids...oh, how exciting that was to explore as a little kid!)
Arizona-mostly Phoenix area, but I do remember attending a Suns game as a little girl and being able to buy a giant cup of SPRITE!! Somehow I knew that Dad getting me this treat was something I probably would not have been able to get had Mom been the one taking me to this venue.
Nevada-the strip :)
Utah-lots of Church history sites and current church sites
Oregon coast and aquarium, and later on the Evergreen Aviation and Space museums-HUGE!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails